INFO LOWONGAN KERJA: lowongan kerja : Job Vacancy at PT. YTL JAWA TIMUR - PAITON II POWER STATION
PT. YTL JAWA TIMUR
PAITON II POWER STATION
Under Indonesiaâ™s private power programme, PT. YTL Jawa Timur operates and maintains this 2Ã—610 MW Coal-fired Power Station. The station is located at Paiton, Probolinggo District of East Java, 141 km Southeast of Surabaya.
We currently have vacancy for:
The position holder is responsible to Section Head to lead and supervise a team of technicians and fitters in the execution of maintenance tasks.
Candidate for this should possess minimum qualifications and competencies as follows:
1. An appropriate technical qualification, with minimum D3 educational
background , together with at least 5 years relevant maintenance experience at a technician level in power station or other continuous process industry such as mining or cement. This will preferably have been gained at supervisory level.
2. Self motivated and able to lead a team of fitters, technicians and contractors to maintenance of the Power Plant to International Standards.
3. Well understand of the process and maintenance of Fans, Coal & Ash handling plants. Air compressor, FGD, Pumps and valves will be preferred.
4. An understanding of preventive and predictive maintenance techniques.
5. Having knowledge of welding and NDT techniques.
6. A sound knowledge of the safety rules particularly in respect of the responsibilities of competent persons and nominated supervisors.
7. Good written and spoken English.
8. Having strong enthusiasm and self motivated
ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN - ELECTRICAL â" C & I
You will be responsible to maintenance and repair of electrical and power electronic equipment & system at Auxiliary Plant.
Candidate for this position should possess:
1. Minimum Diploma 3 years in Electronic, Engineering Physics or Electrical Engineering from a reputable local University.
2. Having 3 years minimum similar maintenance experience in heavy industries or power plant.
3. Good skill in instrumentation, control and automation system troubleshooting.
4. Having good knowledge in control, instrumentation and automation equipment and familiar with well know brand of PLCs and its Man Machine Interfaces.
5. Having sound knowledge in electrical and power electronic equipment, i.e inverter, converter, rectifier, and variable speed drives will be preferable.
6. Good written and spoken English.
Remuneration and benefits will be comparable with the best in this industrial sector. Please submit a fully detailed CV in English, within 12 days of this publication to:
PT. YTL JAWA TIMUR
Tromol Pos No 36
Paiton - Probolinggo, Jawa Timur 6729