INFO LOWONGAN KERJA: VACANCY AT PT. Kimberly Lever Indonesia
PT Kimberly-Lever Indonesia, a multinational company dealing with consumer and industrial goods , is currently looking for dynamic and skilled professional to strengthen our fast growing business in Indonesia as:
* Contract Basis, 6 months-
This role will be accountable for managing customer demand, forecasting and delivery of Kimberly Lever Indonesia product. This role is also accountable for driving and ensuring consistency implementation of sales and operation planning processes.
* Min. Bachelor degree in any field.
* Min. 2 years experience in demand planning, forecasting and/or inventory planning preferably for FMCG company.
* Familiarity with ERP modules preferably SAP is a plus.
* Excellent computer skill, demonstrated proficeincy with common software applications is a must as well as presentation technique and negotiation skill.
* Good command of English for both verbal and written.
* Good analytical skills, well-organized, able to draw well-reasoned conclusions from complex data.
* Excellent communications, problem-solving skills, attention to details, and ability to work effectively in a team and high quality of interpersonal and integrity.
* Demonstrated capability to manage a high quality, efficient and cost effective processes.
Send your resume and recent photograph to: email@example.com
Please quote the position code in the email subject.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview.