INFO LOWONGAN KERJA: lowongan kerja : Job Vacancy as SAFETY COORDINATOR at PT Petrosea Tbk
PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in all corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia â™s leading engineering, construction and mining contractors. Thanks to the imagination and commitment of more than 1,917 staff, Petrosea has secured a growing portfolio of projects throughout Indonesia and the region.
Our strategic shareholder and partner, Clough Limited provides Petrosea with access and support to world class management and project delivery systems which allows Petrosea to deliver international excellence to the Indonesian market.
We are currently taking applicants for the following site/project based positions:
Â§ Diploma or S1 Degree in Public Health / Industrial Hygiene Health & Safety from a recognized university.
Applicant should have:
1.. Minimum of 5 years experience in the oil and gas, mining, and infrastructure engineering and construction industries, preferably with mining and construction companies.
2. Have a good knowledge in Safety, Quality and Health procedures/systems.
3. Excellent English skill â" spoke, written and presentation.
4. Familiar with Engineering, Construction and Mining Operations.
5. Good computer literature .
1. Provide technical advice into all project areas on HSE matters and ensure compliance with applicable HSE legislation, standards and Codes of Practice.
2. Co-ordinate and, where applicable, present specific project HSE training programs.
3. Establish project HSE committees and attend regular meetings.
4. Ensure the maintenance of records of project HSE performance and trend analyses are performed as required using InControl database.
5. Report project HSE statistics and information to project management and, where applicable, the Clientâ™s representative.
6. Prepare and distribute HSE Alerts and information.
7. Coordinate the preparation and revision of project HSEMS documentation.
8. Schedule and conduct project internal HSE audits & inspection.
9. Advise and assist project management in generating a HSE culture and promoting participation of Petrosea staff and contractors.
10. Coordinate the injury management process through consultation with the project Site Administrator and or project Human Resource officer.
11. Monitoring of follow up actions resulting from incidents, injuries and HAZOBs, audits or inspections.
12. Coordinate, participate and facilitate incident reporting and investigation.
Other requirements :
1. Self motivated and ability to priorities work.
2. Advanced interpersonal, client management and communication skills.
3. Focus & result oriented.
4. A â˜can doâ™ attitude, with hands on approach.
5. Able to work on the remote area.
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful candidates.
To apply for this position, please forward your application together with a detailed resume including recent colour photograph, and quoting in email subject: Safety Coordinator, to firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word format or Pdf, not more than 350kb, latest by December 18th 2007.