INFO LOWONGAN KERJA: LOWONGAN KERJA DI PT.Petrosea, Tbk
PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in all corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesiaâ™s leading engineering, construction and mining contractors. Thanks to the imagination and commitment of more than 1,500 staff, Petrosea has secured a growing portfolio of projects throughout Indonesia and the region.
Our strategic shareholder and partner, Clough Limited provides Petrosea with access and support to world class management and project delivery systems which allows Petrosea to deliver international excellence to the Indonesian market.
We are currently taking applicant for the following Jakarta based position:
1. Senior Electrical Engineer
1. 8 - 10 years experience in General Electrical Engineering
2. Familiar with Codes used in Electrical industrial areas such as PUIL, IEC, NEC, AS/New Zealand etc.
3. Familiar with Electrical Engineering Software such as ETAP, SKM, EDSA etc. will be an advantage
2. Senior Civil/Structural Engineer
1. 8 - 10 years experience in General Civil Engineering
2. Familiar with Codes used in general industrial areas such as Australian Standards, ASCE, ACI etc.
3. Familiar with Discipline Engineering Software such as Space Gass, Staad Pro, Terramodel etc. will be an advantage
3. Senior Mechanical Engineer
1. 8 - 10 years experience in General Mechanical Engineering
2. Familiar with Code such as ASME, API, TEMA, AS Standard etc.
3. Familiar with Engineering Software such as PV-Elite, CAESAR etc. will be an advantage
1} Strong back ground on Engineering for Service and Infrastructure of Mining or Industries.
2} Knowledge on Oil & Gas, Power Generation will be an advantage.
3} Knowledge on Fabrication will be an advantage.
4} Willing to go to site through out Indonesia or abroad.
5} Understand to CAD or Microstation.
6} Fluent in English.
7} Teamwork .
8} Able to operate Microsoft Windows Application
SENIOR PROCUREMENT ENGINEEREducation : The applicant should have a degree in any discipline of engineering from a reputable university.
The applicant should have:
1. 8 years experience as a procurement engineer in the oil and gas, mining, and infrastructure engineering and construction industries, preferably in engineering, mining and construction companies.
2. Experience in managing the compliance of procurement.
3. Experience and/or an understanding of project procurement rule and activities.
1. Responsible to prepare RFQ package in conjunction with Senior Engineer in accordance with procedure.
2. Responsible to assist with the commercial evaluations of RFQ packages.
3. Responsible to liaise with the Senior Engineer and technical specialist during the RFQ process.
4. Responsible to maintain current market knowledge on product availability and have the ability to source alternative compliant products in order to reduce cost.
5. Responsible to liaise with vendor to ensure compliance with product specification and delivery time.
6. Responsible to provide input to cataloguer for new product registration.
7. Responsible to maintain high personal knowledge of international standards and codes.
8. Responsible to develop a procurement report .
9. Ability in maintain and up dating procurement procedure.
Other requirements :
1. Preferable to have worked with world class international companies.
2. English proficiency, both written and verbal .
3. Hard worker, honest, self motivated, ability to priorities work and can work under pressure.
4. Capability to achieve project schedule and working over time .
5. Willingness to support all team members as a part of team work.
6. Has good initiative in developing new ideas.
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful candidates.
To apply for this position, please forward your application together with a detailed resume including recent colour photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word format or Pdf, not more than 350kb, latest by November 19th 2007.
Please mention in the subject of your email the position code
Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview