INFO LOWONGAN KERJA: Lowongan kerja DI PETROSEA
PT Petrosea Tbk is an internationally recognised multidisciplinary engineering, construction and mining company which has been operating in Indonesia for around 35 years.
To meet current needs and in anticipation of our future growth, we are seeking a highly qualified person to join our team and fill the following challenging position:
PROJECT ACCOUNTING MANAGER
? S1 Degree in Accounting from a recognized university.
? Post Graduate Studies in Finance or MBA would be an advantage.
Applicant should have:
1. Minimum 5 years experience in the F&A department for a company operating in the mining industry.
2. Excellent English â" both written and verbal.
3. Significant exposure to commercial aspects of the coal mining industry in Indonesia would be an advantage.
Role responsibilities include:
1. Responsible for completion of F&A requirements for new projects including joint operation / company set up, bank accounts, systems, taxation.
2. Responsible for ensuring tax compliance and efficient tax planning of the project. Working in conjunction with the tax department and other functions.
3. Manage joint venture/ company administration activities.
4. Manage day to day F&A operations for projects â" including reporting, analysis, forecasts, cash flow management, balance sheet management.
5. Understanding of the project risks and opportunities and be pro-active in risks mitigation and opportunity identification.
6. Research and ad hoc information as required by projects and senior Management.
1. May require travel to project sites within Indonesia from time to time for short durations.
2. Team Oriented, Self motivated and ability to prioritise work.
3. Strong interpersonal & communication skills. Able to effectively communicate with all levels of staff in organization.
4. A â˜can doâ™ attitude, with a hands on approach.
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful candidates.
To apply for this position, please forward your application together with a detailed resume including recent colour photograph, and quoting in email subject: Project Accounting Manager, to firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word format or Pdf, not more than 350kb, latest by November 12th 2007.
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE
INVITED FOR INTERVIEW
* expired: November 12th 2007